Many families live pay-check to pay-check. One in four households have less than $400 in their savings account, or don’t even have a saving account. There are 85 million households in the United State have one or more pets and 55% +/- of 85 million households are living pay-check to pay-check and these facts can/will impact our pets.
Did you know that 25% of the 6.5 million pets in shelters in the United States are relinquished by their owner for two reasons:
1) Behavior issues
2) Can’t afford food, vet bills or emergency medical services.
These stats are the real deal – and this is why Giving4Pets is here and we will make a difference. Why?
We will be the organization you will think of when families/you can’t afford to buy food, spay/neuter, get annual shots, your pet needs surgery, dental care, there is an emergency or you pet is diagnosed with a terminal decease that can be treated to extend their life. We do not want any family to ever have to take their pet to a shelter, chose euthanasia or abandon them because they don’t have money or options. How will we do this?
- Open re-sale/thrift stores, collecting donated items (clothes, furniture, household tools, all household goods). Proceeds from sales will be available to support our mission. We believe we will be the Goodwill for Pets and their families!
- Sponsor or hold fundraising events – these events can or may be dedicated to one specific pet need or a larger community, state or national cause.
- Establish strong relationships with other non-profits, with veterinarians, animal emergency clinics, animal food manufactures, dog trainers, animal cancer centers and any organization/American that wants to be a partner with Giving4Pets!
- Open – you have an idea, let’s talk!
Join our family, we want you to be apart of this amazing organization!
Thank you for visiting our website, be safe and reach out to us if you want to talk ( email@example.com)…
Can’t wait to have you shop at our first store – Thrifting is COOL!!
Samantha Garcia – Founder/President