Giving4Pets Thrift Stores are dedicated to helping animals live their best lives. We are looking for a passionate Fundraising Manager to join our winning team and assure our customers are provided the highest level of customer service and shopping experience while visiting our stores.
- The Fundraising Manager will assist with fundraising, donor stewardship and event planning activities.
- The Fundraising Manger will directly contribute to increasing Giving4Pets ability to fundraise by increasing organizational resources supporting local and community events.
- Duties and Responsibilities include assisting with all donor stewardship, renewal and recognition activities.
- Leading the planning and management of fundraising events.
- Coordinate and follow up on stewardship mailings and phone campaigns, as well as donor requests.
- Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major donors Identify and approach potential business partners Help increase communications with supporters.
- Assist with general fundraising activities as needed.
- Fundraising and/or event planning experience Ability to build strong relationships with new people and organizations.
- Experience working in an office environment Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook Database and website maintenance.